- Zakhilwal for lessening of tension with PakistanAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: The Afghan ambassador to Pakistan, Umer Zakhilwal has held constructive meetings with the civil and military leadership of Pakistan on Tuesday, where he emphasized on Read More
- Editorial: Avalanche warningA high-danger avalanche warning must be issued by the related governmental officials to those districts across the country, which is under avalanche hazard. The government should help swing Afghans
- Fighting narcotics; Afghan-US officials discussed methods of counternarcoticAT-KABUL: The Afghan and the US officials discussed the ways of counter-narcotics efforts in a joint workshop held on Tuesday in Kabul. The US Ambassador to Kabul, Hugo Llorens reaffirmed his
- 19 Daesh militants killed in NangarharAT-KABUL: At least 19 fighters loyal to the Islamic State (IS), also known as Deash terrorists were killed during an operation in eastern Nangarhar province, within past 24 hours, security official
- Targeting civilians a coward act; Kunar residents protest Pak artillery shellingBy Mansoor Faizy-KABUL: Hundreds of residents in eastern Kunar province took out to the streets on Monday morning to protest Pakistan artillery shelling, and were shouting anti-Pakistan slogans.
- Five Afghan players to feature in IPL auction for first timeFebruary 7, 2017
- Mohammad Shahzad wins the award for ICC Associate/Affiliate Cricketer of the Year!December 22, 2016
- Afghanistan the third best team in T20Is in 2016November 30, 2016
- Parkour a pleasure boom in AfghanistanSeptember 5, 2016
- Cricket : A ‘unifying force’ in war-ravaged AfghanistanJuly 18, 2016
- Afghanistan hopes to play bilateral cricket series against Team IndiaJuly 13, 2016
- Lalchand Rajput to lead Afghan Cricket teamJune 25, 2016
- Karzai praises free fight champion HotakJune 22, 2016
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belongs to Afghans: Achakzai KABUL: A Pashtun leader Mahamood Khan Achakzai has said that he would not allow anyone to harass Afghan refugees in their “own land”. He directly said...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
Zakhilwal for lessening of tension with Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: The Afghan ambassador to Pakistan, Umer Zakhilwal has held constructive meetings with the civil and military leadership of P...
Plot to assassinate Sar-e-Pul governor foiled AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: The Afghan security forces on Tuesday foiled a plot to assassinate Mohammad Zahir Wahdat, the governor of Sar-e-Pul province...
Seven killed in Charsada court attack By Shamim Shahid-PESHAWAR: At least seven persons were killed and 20 other injured in a suicide attack on Tehsil Courts at Tangi town of Charsada dist...
By: Matthew Graydon-Afghanistan - Walking into the narrow, cramped courtyard of Shamsur Rahman’s home in Jalalabad city, it is difficult to imagine that his family of ten can live there. But they Read More
By Shamim Shahid-PESHAWAR: Expressing satisfaction over performances of military courts, established in the wake of deadly terrorist attack on Army Public School Peshawar, parents of killed children Read More
By Anayatullah Alami-According to a recent survey launched by Integrity Watch Afghanistan (IWA) the corruption arrived at the third position and appeared to be biggest problem of the country after Read More
AT-KABUL: The novels of four Afghan writers were picked up by the judges of the Jalal Al-e-Ahmad Ninth Literary Award launched in Tehran, the capital city of Iran. According to Journalists’ Club, Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-Shah Bubo Jan Palace is in the list of most prominent historical buildings constructed in the rule of the late king of Afghanistan, Ameer Abdul Rahman Khan. The palace which was Read More
“Eighty percent women do not observe birth spacing in Afghanistan,”— Dr. Hamida By Akhtar M. Nikzad-In Afghanistan, people mostly want to have several children. Some link this mindset to religion Read More
By Sadiq Yousufi-KABUL: The series of terrorist attacks in Pakistan have targeted all the four provinces, including tribal-belt, administered by Pakistan. The loyalists of the so-called Islamic Read More