- Needy people in Jawzjan seek winter aidKABUL: Poor and needy families in Sheberghan, the capital city of Jawzjan called on government and other concerned organization for help during winter. Rahima, a needy woman, who along with some Read More
- Tribal elders, ulema in Kandahar lend support to ANSFAT-Kabul: Tribal chieftains and religious scholars from southern Kandahar province expressed their support for Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF). The ulema and tribal elders in a gathering on
- Finland pledges $3m for literacy training programsAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Finland on Sunday pledged to provide $3 million assistance for the literacy sector to help educate 50,000 individuals. The memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the
- Imperialist powers cultivated extremism in Afghanistan: KarzaiIslam, a religion of peace with no room for extremism, Muslim on Muslim has been promoted by the west, says ex-Afghan president, Hamid Karzai Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi KABUL: Ex-president Hamid Karzai
- Karzai condemns ISIS killing of Japanese hostagesAT-KABUL: The former president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, on Sunday strongly condemned killing of Japanese hostages by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and urged the terrorist group to
- Two abducted children rescued in KunduzFebruary 1, 2015
- Needy people in Jawzjan seek winter aidFebruary 1, 2015
- Tribal elders, ulema in Kandahar lend support to ANSFFebruary 1, 2015
- Finland pledges $3m for literacy training programsFebruary 1, 2015
- Heratis protest Wolesi Jirga’s decision over provincial councilsFebruary 1, 2015
AT-Kabul: Tribal chieftains and religious scholars from southern Kandahar province expressed their support for Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF). The ulema and tribal elders in a gathering on Read More
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has said he is confident that agreement can be reached with creditors over repayment of Greece's debts. Mr Tsipras said in a statement issued to Bloomberg news Read More
- AFF announces football squad against PakistanJanuary 31, 2015
- World Cup 2015: National squad off to AustraliaJanuary 30, 2015
- Afghanistan football gears up for friendly match against PakistanJanuary 26, 2015
- Female athletes in the quest for facilitiesJanuary 18, 2015
- Ireland cricketers beaten by 71 runs against AfghanistanJanuary 17, 2015
- Afghanistan-A upset Pakistan-A in friendly matchNovember 16, 2014
‘National youth policy to address 40pc problems’ AT-KABUL: The Youth Affairs Department at Ministry of Information and Culture (MoIC) said that the national youth policy developed in collaboration wi...
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Provincial govt rules out presence of ISIS in Helmand AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Amidst reports about existence of ISIS militants in Afghanistan, the spokesman for acting governor of southern Helmand provi...
Two abducted children rescued in Kunduz AT-KABUL: Following a tip-off security forces rescued two abducted children and arrested kidnapers in a raid carried out in Kunduz province, said an o...
Needy people in Jawzjan seek winter aid KABUL: Poor and needy families in Sheberghan, the capital city of Jawzjan called on government and other concerned organization for help during winter...
Tribal elders, ulema in Kandahar lend support to ANSF AT-Kabul: Tribal chieftains and religious scholars from southern Kandahar province expressed their support for Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF)....
KABUL: NATO troops leaving Afghanistan have left behind them a legacy of unexploded ordinance that is killing civilians at the rate of more than one a day, the majority of whom are children. Since Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad: AT-Indian industrialists and exporters are deeply interested to have trade ties with Afghanistan but they said the trade ties between Kabul and New Delhi have been slow due to Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad Poverty is a nightmare, continuously haunting over 80 percent Afghans. The decades old conflicts and loopholes in the financial and judicial systems are termed as main cause. Read More
Facebook has created the ability for users to connect directly to the social network via anonymising "dark web" service Tor. While it was already possible to access Facebook via Tor, the new set-up Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Kabul Weather Updates
Current conditions for Kabul as of Mon, 02 Feb 2015 5:20 am AFT
Feels like: 1 °C
Barometer: 1015.92 mb and steady
Visibility: 3.49 km
Dewpoint: -1 °C
Wind: 4.83 km/h
Sunrise: 6:52 am
Sunset: 5:24 pmPowered by Yahoo! Weather
By Mansoor Faizy KABUL: Soon after the deadly attack on an army-run school in Peshawar on 16th December where over 130 schoolchildren were killed, Pakistan’s security apparatus started blaming Read More