- Editorial: Shared responsibilityFighting terrorism is a shared responsibility of the South Asian countries as well as the international community. Genuine commitment and sincere efforts can ensure long-lasting peace and stability Read More
- Police officer loses job for carelessnessAT-KABUL: President Ashraf Ghani in a visit to a police district, suspended a police officer for being careless while on duty, presidential office said Monday. “President Ghani made a supervised
- Afghanistan not harboring terrorists as assets: EnvoyAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Afghanistan ambassador to Islamabad Omar Zakhilwal has said that the killing of top Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leader in Afghanistan had proved that Afghanistan was
- Alokozay Group promises to invest $ 300m on Sarubi water damAT-KABUL: The Alokozay Group of Companies has vowed to invest $ 300 million on the construction of Sarubi-2 water dam to help the irrigation and electricity generation, an official said Monday.
- 15 terrorists arrested in Kandahar: NDSAT-KABUL: The National Directorate of Security (NDS) said Monday that 15 Taliban terrorists with links with the Quetta Shura (council) were arrested in the southern province of Kandahar. In a press
- Editorial: Shared responsibilitySeptember 26, 2016
- Police officer loses job for carelessnessSeptember 26, 2016
- Afghanistan not harboring terrorists as assets: EnvoySeptember 26, 2016
- Four Taliban killed in own bomb in ZabulSeptember 26, 2016
- Alokozay Group promises to invest $ 300m on Sarubi water damSeptember 26, 2016
GENEVA: Asserting that Balochistan has always been a nation and existed even before the formation of Pakistan, exiled Baloch leader Khan of Kalat Amir Ahmed Suleman Daud has said that they are Read More
- Parkour a pleasure boom in AfghanistanSeptember 5, 2016
- Cricket : A ‘unifying force’ in war-ravaged AfghanistanJuly 18, 2016
- Afghanistan hopes to play bilateral cricket series against Team IndiaJuly 13, 2016
- Lalchand Rajput to lead Afghan Cricket teamJune 25, 2016
- Karzai praises free fight champion HotakJune 22, 2016
- PCB TO INVITE AFGHANISTAN PLAY CRICKET IN QUETTAMay 20, 2016
- Mubariz defeats one of Russian MMA champions Maksim KatkovMay 9, 2016
- Taekwondo provides more practical self-defenseApril 29, 2016
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belongs to Afghans: Achakzai KABUL: A Pashtun leader Mahamood Khan Achakzai has said that he would not allow anyone to harass Afghan refugees in their “own land”. He directly said...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
Editorial: Shared responsibility Fighting terrorism is a shared responsibility of the South Asian countries as well as the international community. Genuine commitment and sincere effo...
Police officer loses job for carelessness AT-KABUL: President Ashraf Ghani in a visit to a police district, suspended a police officer for being careless while on duty, presidential office sai...
Afghanistan not harboring terrorists as assets: Envoy AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: Afghanistan ambassador to Islamabad Omar Zakhilwal has said that the killing of top Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leader...
Pakistan the Biggest Supporter of International Terrorism! From its establishment based on religious ideology, Pakistan has attempted to use religious extremism and terrorism as tools, in addition Read More
Collaborating with Tokyo on the port project could serve as a springboard for New Delhi to develop credible partnerships with external stakeholders, and elevate its political and economic profile in Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-Shah Bubo Jan Palace is in the list of most prominent historical buildings constructed in the rule of the late king of Afghanistan, Ameer Abdul Rahman Khan. The palace which was Read More
“Eighty percent women do not observe birth spacing in Afghanistan,”— Dr. Hamida By Akhtar M. Nikzad-In Afghanistan, people mostly want to have several children. Some link this mindset to religion Read More
Pakistan came into being in the name of Islam. The whole nation is not only proud of being Muslim, but also they take pride to be called extremist Muslims! They think the almighty God has granted Read More