- Taliban fail to capture major cities: NATOAT-KABUL: Taliban insurgents made an unusual bid to capture a provincial capital, a failed assault that underscored their heightened boldness in recent months, an official said Saturday. “We think Read More
- Taliban leader asked to cut ties with PakistanAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: A key Taliban commander and close aide to the ex-leader and the founder of the group, Mullah Omar, has asked the current Taliban leader Mawlavi Haibatullah Akhudzada to cut
- MPs concerned over mounting insecurityBy Farhad Naibkhel-KABUL: Members of the Wolesi Jirga (Lower House) of Parliament on Saturday’s session expressed deep concern over ramp up insecurity across the country. They urged the government
- 54 Daesh terrorists killed in NangarharAT-KABUL: At least 54 militants loyal to the Islamic State, known as Daesh, were killed during a clearing operation lunched by security forces in eastern Nangarhar province, security officials said
- Editorial: Taliban’s visitRecent visit of the Taliban delegation to Islamabad has raised many eyebrows in the international community. The delegation comprised of key Taliban leaders including Maulvi Shahabuddin, Mullah Jan
- Parkour a pleasure boom in AfghanistanSeptember 5, 2016
- Cricket : A ‘unifying force’ in war-ravaged AfghanistanJuly 18, 2016
- Afghanistan hopes to play bilateral cricket series against Team IndiaJuly 13, 2016
- Lalchand Rajput to lead Afghan Cricket teamJune 25, 2016
- Karzai praises free fight champion HotakJune 22, 2016
- PCB TO INVITE AFGHANISTAN PLAY CRICKET IN QUETTAMay 20, 2016
- Mubariz defeats one of Russian MMA champions Maksim KatkovMay 9, 2016
- Taekwondo provides more practical self-defenseApril 29, 2016
By Mansoor Faizy-KABUL: Thirty-three Muslim worshipers were killed and 82 others injured in two separate terror attacks in the country. The massacres have left the whole Afghan nation in shock. Read More
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belongs to Afghans: Achakzai KABUL: A Pashtun leader Mahamood Khan Achakzai has said that he would not allow anyone to harass Afghan refugees in their “own land”. He directly said...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
11 militants killed in Ghazni AT-KABUL: At least 11 Taliban insurgents were killed and four other received injuries during airstrikes in southern Ghazni province, an official said...
Taliban fail to capture major cities: NATO AT-KABUL: Taliban insurgents made an unusual bid to capture a provincial capital, a failed assault that underscored their heightened boldness in recen...
Taliban leader asked to cut ties with Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: A key Taliban commander and close aide to the ex-leader and the founder of the group, Mullah Omar, has asked the current Tal...
Pakistan the Biggest Supporter of International Terrorism! From its establishment based on religious ideology, Pakistan has attempted to use religious extremism and terrorism as tools, in addition Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-Shah Bubo Jan Palace is in the list of most prominent historical buildings constructed in the rule of the late king of Afghanistan, Ameer Abdul Rahman Khan. The palace which was Read More
“Eighty percent women do not observe birth spacing in Afghanistan,”— Dr. Hamida By Akhtar M. Nikzad-In Afghanistan, people mostly want to have several children. Some link this mindset to religion Read More
By Dr Shams Najib-MPCB neither stands for Motor Protection Circuit Breaker nor for Multi-Purpose Collaborative Body, but it stands for Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (MPCB). This is a Read More