- Five killed, 10 hurt in missiles attack on KhostAT: KABUL: At least five civilians were killed and 10 others wounded in a cross border missile attack in southeastern Khost province last night (Wednesday night). Spokesman to the provincial Read More
- Building credible air power to defeat militancy, says MoDAbdul Zuhoor Qayomi: KABUL: Stressing on importance of credible air power to help the ground forces in the battlefield against insurgents, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) said that efforts are
- Ghani cautiously optimistic of Pakistan’s supportKABUL: President Ashraf Ghani has expressed cautious optimism about winning Pakistan’s support for negotiating a peaceful end to the 13-year-old Taliban insurgency. Addressing an audience at the US
- Reforms in electoral system within four months, says BarakzaiAbdul Zuhoor Qayomi-KABUL: The Chairperson of Electoral Reform Commission (ERC) vowed to bring reforms in the electoral system within four months. Shukria Barakzai told media-men that they
- Kabul bombing leaves 7 dead, 36 injuredAT: KABUL: At least seven people were killed and 36 others wounded in a suicide bombing in capital Kabul on Wednesday afternoon, an official said. Spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, Sediq
- Kabul suicide attack strongly condemned that left 8 civilians killed, 31 woundedMarch 26, 2015
- Three terrorists arrested in NangarharMarch 26, 2015
- Five killed, 10 hurt in missiles attack on KhostMarch 26, 2015
- Building credible air power to defeat militancy, says MoDMarch 26, 2015
- Ghani cautiously optimistic of Pakistan’s supportMarch 26, 2015
Afghan government has strongly condemned the latest attack in Kabul city that left eight people killed and 31 wounded. Statements issued by Presidential Palace and office of the Chief Executive Read More
- CAFA championship: Afghan U-15 football squad off to JapanMarch 22, 2015
- Afghanistan vow to ‘come back stronger’ after World Cup experienceMarch 13, 2015
- Afghanistan to take part in U-15 CAFA eventMarch 13, 2015
- International Women’s Day: Female volleyball team play for women’s rightsMarch 8, 2015
- Cricket World Cup: Afghanistan shock Scotland in final overFebruary 26, 2015
- Afghanistan wins against UAE in second warm-upFebruary 13, 2015 1
- Afghanistan wins second warm up match against Australian clubFebruary 6, 2015
- AFF announces football squad against PakistanJanuary 31, 2015 1
By Akhtar M. Nikzad-Kabul: The Minister of Public Works, Ferozuddin Feroz, branded the former officials of the ministry of as incompetent. Feroz told a press conference the other day that former Read More
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
Gunmen kill cop in Lashkargah AT-LASHKARGAH: Unknown armed men killed a police check-post commander on Saturday in the capital city of Helmand province, sources said. Spokesman to...
Kabul suicide attack strongly condemned that left 8 civilians killed, 31 wounded Afghan government has strongly condemned the latest attack in Kabul city that left eight people killed and 31 wounded. Statements issued by Presidenti...
Three terrorists arrested in Nangarhar AT: KABUL: The National Directorate of Security (NDS) on Thursday claimed arrest of three terrorists in eastern Nangarhar province. In a press stateme...
Five killed, 10 hurt in missiles attack on Khost AT: KABUL: At least five civilians were killed and 10 others wounded in a cross border missile attack in southeastern Khost province last night (Wedne...
KABUL: NATO troops leaving Afghanistan have left behind them a legacy of unexploded ordinance that is killing civilians at the rate of more than one a day, the majority of whom are children. Since Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad: AT-Indian industrialists and exporters are deeply interested to have trade ties with Afghanistan but they said the trade ties between Kabul and New Delhi have been slow due to Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad Poverty is a nightmare, continuously haunting over 80 percent Afghans. The decades old conflicts and loopholes in the financial and judicial systems are termed as main cause. Read More
Facebook has created the ability for users to connect directly to the social network via anonymising "dark web" service Tor. While it was already possible to access Facebook via Tor, the new set-up Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Kabul Weather Updates
Current conditions for Kabul as of Fri, 27 Mar 2015 5:21 am AFT
Feels like: 9 °C
Barometer: 1015.92 mb and steady
Visibility: 9.99 km
Dewpoint: 9 °C
Wind: 8.05 km/h
Sunrise: 5:48 am
Sunset: 6:09 pmPowered by Yahoo! Weather
By Edriss Akbary-Since the government has upped the ante in peace talks with the Taliban, many Afghan gurus on regional affairs lay emphasis on specification of the agenda. Jawed Kohistani, a Read More