- Irregularities in university entry testsThe first round of university entry test in Kabul has been conducted. What troubles many people—candidates and parents, is the alleged gross irregularities and nepotism in the entry test. As many as Read More
- Afghan Taliban not a terrorist outfit: White HouseAT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: The White House on Friday said that the US does not consider Afghan Taliban as a terrorist outfit, but said the tactics adopted by them are similar to terrorism. “They (the
- World Cup 2015: National squad off to AustraliaAT-KABUL: After receiving best wishes from President Ashraf Ghani and Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah, the national cricket team on Friday left for Australia to attend the Cricket World Cup 2015.
- Newbies Afghanistan aim to make a splashUnlike Canada and Kenya - Associate supernovas of the 2000s - Afghanistan's star continues to burn brightly since their meteoric rise through the World Cricket League starting in 2008 and shows no
- University entrance exam kicks off: Govt urged to regulate private varsitiesKABUL: Ministry of Higher Education conducted the first round of university entrance examination in Kabul province. As many as 12,000 candidates including 400 girls appeared in the test. Deputy
- Ukraine peace talks collapse amid renewed violenceJanuary 31, 2015
- Deadly blast hits Shia mosque in PakistanJanuary 31, 2015
- Greece says it will not negotiate with EU-IMF creditorsJanuary 31, 2015
- Irregularities in university entry testsJanuary 30, 2015
- Police recover arms, explosives in PaktikaJanuary 30, 2015
AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: The White House on Friday said that the US does not consider Afghan Taliban as a terrorist outfit, but said the tactics adopted by them are similar to terrorism. “They (the Read More
Pro-Russian separatists have vowed to push ahead with their latest offensive in eastern Ukraine after aborting peace talks with Kiev. Rebel delegates called off peace talks with Kiev's pro-Western Read More
- World Cup 2015: National squad off to AustraliaJanuary 30, 2015
- Afghanistan football gears up for friendly match against PakistanJanuary 26, 2015
- Female athletes in the quest for facilitiesJanuary 18, 2015
- Ireland cricketers beaten by 71 runs against AfghanistanJanuary 17, 2015
- Afghanistan-A upset Pakistan-A in friendly matchNovember 16, 2014
‘National youth policy to address 40pc problems’ AT-KABUL: The Youth Affairs Department at Ministry of Information and Culture (MoIC) said that the national youth policy developed in collaboration wi...
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Pakistan nurturing ISIS in Afghanistan to gain access to Central Asia: Faizi AT-KABUL: Following conflicting reports on presence of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters in Afghanistan, spokesman to the ex-Preside...
Ukraine peace talks collapse amid renewed violence Pro-Russian separatists have vowed to push ahead with their latest offensive in eastern Ukraine after aborting peace talks with Kiev. Rebel delegates...
Deadly blast hits Shia mosque in Pakistan At least 49 killed in explosion immediately before Friday prayers at a mosque in Shikarpur in Sindh province. An explosion at a Shia mosque in Pakista...
Greece says it will not negotiate with EU-IMF creditors New finance minister says Athens instead wants direct talks with eurozone leaders to try to cancel some of its debts. Greece's new left-wing finance m...
KABUL: NATO troops leaving Afghanistan have left behind them a legacy of unexploded ordinance that is killing civilians at the rate of more than one a day, the majority of whom are children. Since Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad: AT-Indian industrialists and exporters are deeply interested to have trade ties with Afghanistan but they said the trade ties between Kabul and New Delhi have been slow due to Read More
By Akhtar M. Nikzad Poverty is a nightmare, continuously haunting over 80 percent Afghans. The decades old conflicts and loopholes in the financial and judicial systems are termed as main cause. Read More
Facebook has created the ability for users to connect directly to the social network via anonymising "dark web" service Tor. While it was already possible to access Facebook via Tor, the new set-up Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Kabul Weather Updates
Current conditions for Kabul as of Sat, 31 Jan 2015 5:21 pm AFT
Feels like: 7 °C
Barometer: 1015.92 mb and steady
Visibility: 7 km
Dewpoint: -3 °C
Wind: 8.05 km/h
Sunrise: 6:52 am
Sunset: 5:21 pmPowered by Yahoo! Weather