- Editorial: Showing toleranceTerrorism has spread like a wildfire in the world after the September 11 attacks in the United States, and retaliation of the American authorities. The war on terror is a failed mission since its Read More
- King Zaher Shah’s death anniversary commemoratedBy Akhtar M. Nikzad-KABUL: The ninth death anniversary of King Mohammad Zaher Shah was commemorated with due solemnity by Former President Hamid Karzai, Chief Executive Officer Abdullah Abdullah,
- Editorial: Image buildingRecent terror attacks in the United States, Germany and France has created several and severe challenges for the asylum-seekers and immigrants, especially Afghans. Opposition parties in Germany has
- Daesh bomb-maker arrested in NangarharAT-KABUL: Afghan intelligence operatives on Wednesday detained a key member of the Islamic State terrorist group, who was making bombs in eastern Nangarhar province. The National Directorate of
- Abdullah vows to introduce administrative reforms in TakharAT-KABUL: Chief of Executive Abdullah Abdullah in a meeting with the elders and representatives of Takhar province, pledged to take measures for reforms in this northern province, his office said
India and Afghanistan will discuss stepping up defence cooperation when Afghanistan’s Army chief General Qadam Shah Shahim visits New Delhi in late August, officials said, adding Afghanistan was Read More
- Cricket : A ‘unifying force’ in war-ravaged AfghanistanJuly 18, 2016
- Afghanistan hopes to play bilateral cricket series against Team IndiaJuly 13, 2016
- Lalchand Rajput to lead Afghan Cricket teamJune 25, 2016
- Karzai praises free fight champion HotakJune 22, 2016
- PCB TO INVITE AFGHANISTAN PLAY CRICKET IN QUETTAMay 20, 2016
- Mubariz defeats one of Russian MMA champions Maksim KatkovMay 9, 2016
- Taekwondo provides more practical self-defenseApril 29, 2016
- SCOTLAND TO HOST AFGHANISTAN IN EDINBURGHApril 26, 2016
Nearly 1,000 Afghan refugees detained in Pakistan AT Monitoring Desk-KABUL: As many as 1,000 Afghan refugees were detained by Pakistani police in Punjab district of Pakistan, media reports said Saturd...
Pakistan nurturing ISIS in Afghanistan to gain access to Central Asia: Faizi AT-KABUL: Following conflicting reports on presence of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters in Afghanistan, spokesman to the ex-Preside...
Shah Rukh Khan gifts bike to Afghan American WASHINGTON: For Najira, an Afghan American and her husband Jimmy Sunday night would remain etched on their memory as a memorable time in their life. T...
Editorial: Showing tolerance Terrorism has spread like a wildfire in the world after the September 11 attacks in the United States, and retaliation of the American authorities. Th...
King Zaher Shah’s death anniversary commemorated By Akhtar M. Nikzad-KABUL: The ninth death anniversary of King Mohammad Zaher Shah was commemorated with due solemnity by Former President Hamid Karza...
Editorial: Image building Recent terror attacks in the United States, Germany and France has created several and severe challenges for the asylum-seekers and immigrants, especi...
Pakistan the Biggest Supporter of International Terrorism! From its establishment based on religious ideology, Pakistan has attempted to use religious extremism and terrorism as tools, in addition Read More
Collaborating with Tokyo on the port project could serve as a springboard for New Delhi to develop credible partnerships with external stakeholders, and elevate its political and economic profile in Read More
KABUL: Shahryar Khan who has been the General Manager of Kabul Serena Hotel for the last four years has moved to the Serena Hotels Corporate Office to take up new responsibilities. Boolani, CEO of Read More
By Ali Jan Khan-Amidst hectic efforts for return of peace and reconciliation in Afghanistan, its relations with neighboring Pakistan are deteriorating day by day. Sealing of entry points between the Read More
Cartoon Of The Day
Abdul Zuhoor Qayomi-Shah Bubo Jan Palace is in the list of most prominent historical buildings constructed in the rule of the late king of Afghanistan, Ameer Abdul Rahman Khan. The palace which was Read More
“Eighty percent women do not observe birth spacing in Afghanistan,”— Dr. Hamida By Akhtar M. Nikzad-In Afghanistan, people mostly want to have several children. Some link this mindset to religion Read More